Robeson Community College Spring Commencement is “tentatively” scheduled for May 11th, 2022.
Please submit a completed graduation application to the Records Office if you are scheduled to graduate December 2021, May 2022 or July 2022.
- Cap & Gown:
You will order your cap and gown from Overby School Services (Jostens). Detailed information will be provided in your graduation packet.
- Graduation Time:
Graduation is “tentatively” scheduled for 11:00 a.m.
- Graduation Procedures:
Rehearsal is “tentatively” scheduled immediately prior to Commencement. Detailed information will be provided in your graduation packet.
Diplomas will be mailed, approximately three weeks after graduation, to the address in Self-Service. Please verify address on file before graduation. Should you need to update your address, please contact the Business Office at (910) 272-3453.
- Professional Photograph:
- A professional photographer will be available to take a picture of the graduate.
- Photos can be purchased directly from Photo Specialties. You will receive photo proofs by mail and a link will be sent to your email within 48 hours after the ceremony. Order by phone, mail or email.
1. Complete the Graduation Application in the Records Office at least three months prior to your final semester. The application serves as notification that you intend to complete your program of study. This needs to be done whether or not you plan to participate in Commencement. If preferred, you may submit your Graduation Application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Within a few weeks, you will receive a graduation packet from the Records Office.
3. Included in the graduation packet, will be a copy of your Academic Evaluation showing your progress toward your degree. Additional information provided will answer your questions about graduation, your degree or diploma, and the commencement exercises. Keep this in a safe place for future reference. Refer to your packet BEFORE calling about graduation.
After each graduate is handed his/her diploma cover, a picture will be taken by a professional photographer. A free color proof will be sent to your student email address and/or current mailing address, including a password for online viewing. You are under no obligation to purchase prints. If you do not receive a proof within two weeks of the ceremony, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-722-7033.
Jostens will be available on campus in March for diploma, cap, gown and announcement orders. Jostens will return in the spring to deliver orders. The date(s)/time(s) of upcoming Josten’s visits will be provided in the graduation packet and on our website (see curriculum Master Calendar).
If you missed the announced visits and need to contact Jostens:
Overby School Services
P.O. Box 379
Rocky Point, NC 28457