Mission & Values
Robeson Community College provides opportunities for academic, technical, and life-long learning in a collaborative culture dedicated to inquiry, results, and excellence.
Robeson Community College will be recognized for transforming lives through excellence in teaching, learning, and service by empowering individuals to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Student Success by offering academic and professional growth opportunities for our service area to meet the needs of students based on their interests and abilities.
- Excellence in teaching, learning and services to advance students toward fulfillment of life ambitions (or toward health, happiness and economic stability or well-being).
- Accountability to stakeholders (students, community, employees) by seeking continuous improvement in programs and services through data driven decisions.
- Integrity through honest and transparent interactions with others providing a reliable and accurate image of the College.
- Diversity and Inclusivity by understanding and celebrating the differences, similarities, and successes of our communities of interest.
Learn more about the 2019-2024 Strategic Plan: Think Big, Start Small, Act Fast (PDF)