Robeson Community College


How to Apply

Admission to Robeson Community College is a multi-step process. Please follow the steps outlined below in order to ensure that your application to RCC is completed in a timely manner:

Step 1 – Complete Residency Determination: Click here to complete this step

Step 2 – Complete the RCC application: Click here to complete this step

Step 3 – Request official transcripts

Contact your high school and and former colleges/universities to request official transcripts. You may send them directly to admissions, or deliver them (Unopened) by hand. GED transcripts must be requested through the DiplomaSender.

If you are a military service member or a veteran and need a military transcript, it can be requested here

Step 4 – Take placement test if needed. (If uncertain, call admissions at 910-272-3342)

Click here for Placement Test information.

Step 5 – Complete interview with Admissions counselor

Step 6 – Complete Financial Aid Application:  Click here for Robeson’s Financial Aid page.

Step 7 – Attend New Student Orientation: Click here to sign up. 


Directions to the college.

Click here to see course offerings.

To view our Gainful Employment Academic Programs Disclosure, click here.

To see a list of Academic Programs, click on the “Degree Programs” at the top of this page.