Registration & Student Records Services provides official transcripts upon written authorization from the student. Official transcripts will be issued at a charge of $5.00 per transcript due at the time of the request when requested via mail, fax or in person. Same day service will incur an additional $5 fee per transcript.
Transcripts may also be requested online via our service provider, the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts requested online can be mailed or sent electronically and will incur an additional convenience fee ($2.25) that is collected by the National Student Clearinghouse in addition to the Robeson Community College fee of $5.00 for each transcript
Current & recent students can print an unofficial transcript from WebAdvisor.
- Click “Academic Profile”
- Then “Transcript”
Please note! High School Equivalency Records GED® Requests are only available from the link below: http://www.nccommunitycolleges.edu/college-and-career-readiness/high-school-equivalency/high-school-equivalency-records
- Request Official Online
You can now request a PDF of your college (curriculum) transcript to be sent electronically!
- Click Here to access the National Student Clearinghouse website for a PDF of your transcript.
- Select “Robeson Community College” from the drop-down list.
Please note that online transcript orders will not be processed until you have signed electronically or the signature sheet is returned to the National Student Clearinghouse as indicated in the ordering process.
Adult high school & Continuing Education transcripts are not available through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Request Official In-Person
Requests for official transcripts may be made at the following location:
- Registration & Student Records, Building 13 (Fred G. Williams, Jr. Student Center)
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. The cashier is available until 4:45 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cashier is available until 2:45 p.m. on Fridays.
You must bring photo identification to pick-up your transcript.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM for current and former students who need transcripts for employers or transfer colleges.
Available transcripts include:
- Curriculum (College)
- Adult High School
- Workforce/Continuing Education.