The mission of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association is:
- To provide a method for communication and interaction among Robeson CC alumni, students, faculty and staff;
- To actively participate, as alumni of the College, in campus activities and within the community as supporters of the College promoting the mission and values of Robeson CC;
- To provide philanthropic support to Robeson CC and the Robeson CC Foundation, Inc., assist in the recruitment and retention of students, and to assist with general development and advancement of Robeson CC; and
- To encourage and practice advocacy for the College in the business, industry, government, and community arenas.
The purpose of the Robeson Community Association is:
- To constitute an association of alumni with membership composed of graduates of Robeson Community College (RCC);
- To support and advance the growth and development of the College; and
- To promote the personal, educational, and professional development of its members, and to encourage mutually supportive relationships among alumni, students, the community, and the college.
To become an active member of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association, you must be a graduate of Robeson CC (degree, certificate, and diploma program). If you have a vested interest in the college and have been associated with Robeson CC or the Robeson CC Foundation, Inc. but do not meet the requirements to become an active member, you can join the Alumni Association as an honorary member (must be approved by the Robeson CC Foundation, Inc. Director).
Robeson CC Alumni Executive Committee:
President- Mr. Timothy Sampson
President-Elect- Mrs. Angela Locklear
Public Information Officer- Mrs. Regina Branch
Secretary- Mrs. Michelle Andujar
Recruiter- Mr. Cliff Oxendine
Foundation Director- (Ex-officio) Mrs. Rebekah Lowry
Foundation Executive Assistant/Treasurer (Ex-officio)- Mrs. Ashleigh Windley
Faculty Association Chair (Ex-officio)- Mrs. Ivy Johnson
RCCAEOP President (Ex-officio)- Ms. Sybil Boone
RCC SGA President (Ex-officio)- Ms. Samantha Lewis
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!!! Good Luck in your future endeavors! May Commencement, May 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Photos from our Alumni Graduation Cookout held on May 1, 2019 for the Class of 2019!