The Robeson Community College Alumni Association invites you to the upcoming Professional Development Series offered through the Human Resources Development Department. The workshops, with dates and descriptions, are located on the right side of the attached flyer. There is NO FEE for those individuals meeting eligibility requirements.
Please spread the word!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
The mission of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association is:
- To provide a method for communication and interaction among Robeson Community College alumni, students, faculty and staff;
- To actively participate, as alumni of the College, in campus activities and within the community as supporters of the College promoting the mission and values of Robeson Community College;
- To provide philanthropic support to Robeson Community College and the Robeson Community College Foundation, Inc., assist in the recruitment and retention of students, and to assist with general development and advancement of Robeson Community College; and
- To encourage and practice advocacy for the College in the business, industry, government, and community arenas.
The purpose of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association is:
- To constitute an association of alumni with membership composed of graduates of Robeson Community College;
- To support and advance the growth and development of the College; and
- To promote the personal, educational, and professional development of its members, and to encourage mutually supportive relationships among alumni, students, the community, and the college.
To become a member of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association, you must be a graduate of Robeson Community College (degree, certificate, and diploma program). If you have a vested interest in the college and have been associated with Robeson Community College or the Robeson Community College Foundation, Inc., but do not meet the requirements to become a member, you can join the Alumni Association as an honorary member (must be approved by the Robeson Community College Foundation, Inc. Director).
You can also stay connected to us through the RCC Alumni Association Facebook page, follow us on twitter @RobesonAlumni and the Robeson Community College Alumni Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/rccalumni/
Robeson Community College Alumni Executive Committee:
President- Mr. Timothy Sampson
President-Elect- Mrs. Angela Locklear
Public Information Officer- Mrs. Regina Branch
Recruiter- Mr. Cliff Oxendine
Foundation Director- (Ex-officio) Mrs. Rebekah Lowry
Faculty Association Chair (Ex-officio)- Mrs. Loretta Allen
RCCAEOP President (Ex-officio)- Mrs. Sybil Boone
RCC SGA President (Ex-officio)- Ms. Keshena Butler
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!!! Good Luck in your future endeavors!
Photos from our Alumni Graduation Cookout held on May 1, 2019 for the Class of 2019!