Upon receiving the initial complaint, the College will determine which measures are appropriate to either or both the reporting and responding parties involved on a case-by-case basis. Not all measures listed below will be necessary in every case to ensure equal access to educational programs and activities.
• Avoid contact with alleged perpetrator
• Right to report a crime to campus/local law enforcement
• Disability Services, health and mental health services
• Resources: victim advocacy, housing assistance, academic support, counseling
• Academic Conformity
• Assistance in arranging for alternative College employment arrangements and/or
changing work schedules
• A “No contact” directive pending the outcome of an investigation.
• Parking conformity/ safety escorts to and from parking lots/structures