RCC Goes Purple on Mar 30
Pirate Promise, a new partnership between Robeson Community College (RCC) and East Carolina University (ECU) will allow RCC transfer students to attend special events, receive advising assistance, and support before they apply to ECU.
Pirate Promise Benefits
- Guaranteed admission to ECU with a completed associate degree
- Joint academic advising
- Joint financial aid counseling
- Eligible to purchase an ECU 1 Card to get access to:
- Athletic tickets
- Campus recreation opportunities
- Campus events
- Library resources
- Access to ECU Libraries
- Access to Virtual Job Shadow, ECU Career Services’ virtual workshop series
- Participate in select campus activities including “invitation only” Pirate Promise events at ECU.
- And more!
RCC and ECU will make it official on March 30, 2020, at 1:00 pm on the campus of RCC with a Pirate Promise Agreement Signing. In celebration of the partnership, RCC will go purple for the day, encouraging staff and students to wear their best purple outfit.
This partnership is the latest in a series of transfer partnerships between RCC and four-year institutions.
For information, please contact LaRonda Lowery, Assistant Vice-President University Transfer and Health Sciences, at (910) 272-3305 or email@example.com.