Native American Agriculture Fund Scholarship Available at RCC
Robeson Community College will be awarding seven scholarships for eligible Native American students in the amount of $5000 for the 2021-2022 academic year. This scholarship amount will be split between Fall 2021 and Spring 2021 at $2500 per semester.
The criteria to be eligible for this scholarship includes:
- An unweighted GPA of at least a 2.8 during high school
- If a Career and College Promise student with less than 20 semester hours, a college GPA of at least 2.8.
- Community College student with less than 30 semester hours and a college GPA of at least a 2.8
- Letter of recommendation from a non-family member.
Students should have an interest in learning more about or majoring in an agriculture or agriculture field such as:
- Agriculture Business Management
- Agriculture Education
- Agriculture and Environmental Technology
- Agriculture Production Systems
- Animal Science
- Extension Education
- Horticulture Science
- Natural Resources
- Plant Biology
- Plant and Soil Sciences
- Poultry Science
- Soil and Land Development
For more information on the apprenticeship program, please contact Dr. LaRonda Lowery at firstname.lastname@example.org or (910) 272-3305 or Dr. Vanessa Chavis at email@example.com or (910) 272-3494.