Income Maintenance Case Worker
Click Here to Register for Classes
Gain skills that will prepare you to work as an Income Maintenance Case Worker with the Department of Social Services
This training is a two phase training consisting of 48 hours of training in each phase. Phase I Intro to Human Services and Phase II Income Maintenance Case Worker. Classes must be taken in order.
Phase I Introduction to Human Services – Training consists of
- Entry-level soft skills required for Department of Social Services
- Customer service
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Interview tips and resume skills
- NC FAST terminology and navigation
- National Career Readiness Certificate through WorkKeys training
- 48-hour class which meets Monday and Tuesday nights for three hours
- HRD Fee Waiver available for those meeting eligibility criteria requirements.
Phase II Income Maintenance Case Worker – Training consists of
- More in depth training in NC FAST system
- Updating/changing demographics on individuals/families which can affect eligibility and services received
- This is a second class at a cost of $125 – NO fee waiver available. Outside funding sources may be available.
Introduction to Human Services (Phase I) Cost $125 HRD Fee Waiver Available for those meeting eligibility requirements.
January 9, 2023 – March 6, 2023 Monday and Tuesday nights 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Total of 48 hours
Income Maintenance Case Worker Cost $125 + $2.00 CAPS fee +
March 13, 2023 – May 9, 2023 Monday and Tuesday nights 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Total of 48 hours
LOCATION: Building 14, Room 1458A (for both classes)
Cost $125 for each class.
**FEE WAIVER available for those individuals meeting eligibility criteria for Phase I only.
To register for this class, please click on the link above “Click Here to Register for Classes”. For more information, please contact Jessica Revels (910) 272-3604 or Julie Baxley (910)272-3671.