- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) – A25120
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Online– A25120DL
- Business Foundations Certificate – C25120BF
- Customer Service Certificate – C25120CS
- Business Administration – CTE Certificate C25120BA
The Business Administration curriculum is designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system. Students will be provided with a fundamental knowledge of business functions, processes, and an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy. Course work includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, management, and marketing. Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building, and decision making. Through these skills, students will have a sound business education base for lifelong learning.
This program is also offered online.
Graduates are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, and large to small business or industry.
- $23,000 – 32,000/yr. (NCWorks Online)
The Business Administration AAS Degree is a 67 – 68 credit hour program including 15 hours of general education. Within the 15 hours, students may choose college transfer math and English courses which may later benefit them if they choose to continue with a 4-year degree.
Helpful Personal Attributes
- Positive attitude towards courses and course assignments.
- Self-motivated, confident, self reliant, capable of working alone or with teams to solve problems.
- Strong sense of ethics and academic integrity.
If you would like additional information about the Business Administration Program, contact Carolyn Watson, Business Technologies Chairperson, at 910-272-3458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.