Robeson Community College

TLC – Forms

The Learning Center Forms


Tutoring Referral Form   (For Faculty Use)

* Faculty will use the Tutoring Referral Form to request tutoring for students in their courses. This form should be completed by a faculty member and signed by both the instructor and the student (This may be done after the student is referred).

Application for Tutoring   (For Student Use)

* Students may fill out the application for tutoring and bring it to The Learning Center (1427B) to request tutoring services. Scheduling is dependent upon tutor availability during requested times. Students are encouraged to be flexible in their scheduling requests. Receiving tutoring does not guarantee a certain grade or change in academic performance.