Students Helping Other People (SHOP)
S.H.O.P. Mission Statement:
- S.H.O.P. usually begins with a Food Drive for non-perishable items that are donated to the Robeson County Church and Community Center.
- S.H.O.P often wraps things up for the Fall semester with an Angel Tree project, which assists various non-profit organizations for Christmas; providing gifts for deserving recipients.
- S.H.O.P. events tend to vary but Relay For Life has been a favorite in the past.
- S.H.O.P volunteered with the Writer’s Conference Book’Em at RCC (Robeson Community College) and found it to be a worthy event to be a part of.
- S.H.O.P members/students have also attended various Leadership training sessions and workshops.
*Click on a photo to view larger image.
For more information contact:
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
SHOP Meeting Update!!!
|Spring 2018 Meeting 1:||
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 11:15 a.m. in TLC
|Spring 2018 Meeting 2:||Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 11:15 a.m. in TLC|