Students Helping Other People (SHOP)
S.H.O.P. Mission Statement:
- S.H.O.P. usually begins with a Food Drive for non-perishable items that are donated to the Robeson County Church and Community Center.
- S.H.O.P often wraps things up for the Fall semester with an Angel Tree project, which assists various non-profit organizations for Christmas; providing gifts for deserving recipients.
- S.H.O.P. events tend to vary but Relay For Life has been a favorite in the past.
- S.H.O.P volunteered with the Writer’s Conference Book’Em at RCC (Robeson Community College) and found it to be a worthy event to be a part of.
- S.H.O.P members/students have also attended various Leadership training sessions and workshops.
*Click on a photo to view larger image.
For more information contact:
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
SHOP Meeting Update!!!
|Spring 2019 Meeting 1||Monday, January 14, 2019 at 2 p.m. in Counseling Center|
|Spring 2019 Meeting 2||Monday, February 4, 2019 at 2 p.m. in TLC (Cancelled)|
|Spring 2019 Meeting 3||Monday, March 18, 2019 at 2 p.m. in TLC|
|Spring 2019 Meeting 4||Monday, April 1, 2019 at 2 p.m. in Building 8 Early Childhood|