Healthy RCC Pledge
All students are asked to acknowledge the following community commitment when returning to campus and before the start of the semester.
I ___________________(name) acknowledge and pledge to abide by the RCC safety measures because I am committed to ensuring the health and safety of our campus community:
- I will properly wear a mask or face covering in all in-person classes and in all campus facilities and locations.
- I will stand, sit, and wait a minimum of 6 feet from other individuals.
- I will not get into an elevator with another individual unless we are both wearing masks or face coverings.
- I will abide by all posted health and safety guidelines posted throughout campus.
- I will actively self-monitor my own personal health and remain home when I am sick.
I understand these RCC safety measures are in place to not only protect my own personal health, but that of my peers, faculty, and staff I interact with while on campus.