Are existing customers constantly negotiating your price? Do you contact old customers and find they have switched to another source for your product? Cultural trends of buying online have led to web-focused marketing and selling, leaving business owners with the task of making personal contact with fewer buyers. This results in buyers shopping only for the lowest price. Are you cheap enough to compete with the big box stores? Can you lower your price below that of government-funded merchants? Explore Building Profitability and Security into Your Business” Whether you have ever sold professionally or are a seasoned sales pro, you will benefit from this quick and powerful presentation.
You will learn
- Techniques for learning why each individual client buys
- Ways to know who can buy and who can’t
- The power of efficient presentations
- How to read the customer before closing the sale
- Helping customers get the product when they challenge your price
- Why your customer prefers to do business this way Business owners who build trust have happy customers who pay more for their products and only buy from them.
Walk-ins are welcome as space allows.
Speaker(s): Tim Dannelly