RCC ID Cards
Please use our online form to apply for your RCC ID card.
ID cards will only be made for registered students who have paid for their courses.
Per campus security, all head wear (headwear and/or facial scarves, etc.) must be removed for ID photos. Exceptions can be made with special permission for cultural or religious reasons.
- Images uploaded must be taken in front of a solid-colored background (preferably white).
- Photos must be taken without the use of filters.
- All students will need an ID card for access to the bookstore, to circulate library materials, and before they can be issued a parking permit.
- All ID cards will be valid for two years after the issue date.
- A $5.00 charge will apply to cards reprinted to students for lost, damaged, or stolen cards. This fee is paid at the RCC Business Office (cashier window) in Building 2, and students must show proof of payment in order for the library to make a new ID card.