Banking – Client Services Associate
This course has been developed to prepare individuals to work in an entry-level position as a Client Service Associate. There are a number of client service centers within the region that regularly recruit individuals who are equipped with essential workplace readiness skills needed to thrive in this type work environment. Students will explore concepts of Client Service employment with an emphasis on professionalism, client services, communication skills, computer basics, care center environment, best practices, employment techniques, job application/resumes.
- Standards of perfect client experience
- Computer basics & Conflict resolution
- An overview of call center operations
- Employment techniques & Leadership skills
- On-the-job professionalism & Goal setting skills
- Customer service skills & Phone etiquette
- Effective communication skills
If you have any questions or would like to register for this class, please call 910.272.3690 or 910.272.3671.