The mission of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association is:
- To provide a method for communication and interaction among RCC alumni, students, faculty and staff;
- To actively participate, as alumni of the College, in campus activities and within the community as supporters of the College promoting the mission and values of RCC;
- To provide philanthropic support to RCC and the RCC Foundation, Inc., assist in the recruitment and retention of students, and to assist with general development and advancement of RCC; and
- To encourage and practice advocacy for the College in the business, industry, government, and community arenas.
The purpose of the Robeson Community Association is:
- To constitute an association of alumni with membership composed of graduates of Robeson Community College (RCC);
- To support and advance the growth and development of the College; and
- To promote the personal, educational, and professional development of its members, and to encourage mutually supportive relationships among alumni, students, the community, and the college.
To become an active member of the Robeson Community College Alumni Association, you must be a graduate of RCC (degree, certificate, and diploma program). If you have a vested interest in the college and have been associated with RCC or the RCC Foundation, Inc. but do not meet the requirements to become an active member, you can join the Alumni Association as an honorary member (must be approved by the RCC Foundation, Inc. Director).
You can also stay connected to us through the RCC Alumni Association Facebook page.
RCC Alumni Springfest will be held on April 23, 2016. Everyone is welcomed!! See flyer for more information.