Adult High School
In support of the mission of Robeson Community College, the Adult High School program is committed to promoting educational opportunities for the diverse populations of Robeson County and the surrounding regions. Participation in the Adult High School program will not only grant students an opportunity to earn a high school diploma, but they will also become eligible to receive a Career Readiness Certificate and to enroll in Continuing Education Courses. Additionally, an AHS diploma grants students the ability to apply for enrollment to higher education campuses such as RCC and the University of North Carolina College System or to pursue a career with the United States Armed Forces.
Prerequisites for Admission
- Adults 18 years or older. (Minors 16 and 17 years old meeting RCC criteria may be enrolled if they meet certain guidelines.)
- Do not have a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma
- Score 9.0 or higher on the Reading and Mathematics sections of the TABE (Test for Adult Basic Education)
- Have a copy of an official transcript from their previous high school
- Have an approved source of picture identification, such as a valid driver’s license, personal passport or official United States identification documents